JOB VACANCY – General Manager (full-time)
Videotage is a leading non-profit organisation in Hong Kong focusing on the promotion, presentation, creation and preservation of video and media art. Founded in 1986, Videotage has developed itself from an umbrella for video artists, to a network of media art and culture for cross-disciplinary cultural productions, and platform to facilitate international exchange.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated team member for the post of General Manager (full-time).
- - Manages and initiates curatorial/ research/ on-site programs;
- - Develops and build the organizational culture;
- - Manages staff, assigns tasks, projects, and duties;
- - Maintains relationships with current supporters and seek support from new sponsors;
- - Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary;
- - Promotes and raises the organizations’ profile;
- - Manages assets, budget, resources and membership;
- - Reports and serves as a liaison with the Board of Directors.
- - Degree in arts related field
- - Experience in art management, curatorial or research in the art and culture sector
- - Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- - Good communication skills;
- - Self-motivated and hard-working;
- - Ability to work independently;
- - Immediately available would be an advantage
Interested parties please send your application with full resume and expected salary to:
Unit 13, Cattle Depot Artist Village
63 Ma Tau Kok Road, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for applications is September 13, 2013.