Project Coordinator (Full-time)
To assist Videotage by –
1. Working closely with the ISEA International (formerly Inter-Society for the Electronic Arts) team in the implementation of the ISEA 2016 conference and exhibition
2. Organizing meetings, conducting researches and preparing proposals (funding support, collaboration partners etc)
3. Performing overall administrative support
4. Managing project and production planning
1. Degree holder or relevant education background in Fine Art / Arts Management / Culture Studies and Visual Culture with minimum 2 years of working experience
2. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
3. Ability to work independently and under pressure
4. Detail-minded, strong communication, inter-personal and organization skills with pleasant personality
5. Team-oriented, organized and adaptable in problem-solving.
6. Well versed in MS office applications and Chinese/ English word processing
7. Knowledge in art-making and developing prototype is desirable but not essential.
Interested parties please email your CV, a cover letter, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2014.
We are an equal opportunities employer.