JOB OPPORTUNITY @ VIDEOTAGE
Videotage is Asia’s non-profit media arts organization since 1986 with a key role in promoting, facilitating, incubating and educating media arts developments in Hong Kong. Videotage is a vital link between local and international media art community and works to bring media arts to the broader community. Our mission is to groom and promote media artists from Hong Kong through our prominent network, and to become a major hub for media art research in Asia. To gear up for several upcoming exciting projects, we are currently seeking a dedicated and motivated team of staff.
JOB VACANCY – Project Coordinator (Part-time)
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation;
- Participates in project budget planning and development;
- Establishes project work plan and calendar;
- Supervises other project staff, assigns tasks, sets priorities;
- Analyzes information, providing documentation, and preparing reports on projects;
- Take responsibility for the general condition of the exhibits and gallery space;
- Carries out documentation and editing tasks;
- Assists in promotions and press relations;
- Coordinates activities and exchanges information;
Terms and Conditions:
- Office hours are from 11 am to 7pm, 3 days per week. Flexibility and occasional overtime may be required.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Good telephone manner and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and hard-working;
- Web and design knowledge an advantage;
- Ability to work independently;
- Immediately available;
Application: Interested parties please send your application with full resume and expected salary to email@example.com.